At the heart of Beth Am Israel’s values is a commitment to tikkun olam, repairing the world. We live that commitment in many ways:
- Disaster relief efforts
- Toy drive
- School supplies for Cradles to Crayons
- Making PB&J sandwiches for homeless men at Martin’s Run
- Family Shabbat services with seniors at Brith Sholom House
- Packing & delivering food with JRA
- Martin Luther King Day of Service
- Collecting donations for new immigrants through HIAS
- Collecting donations for victims of violence.
For more information, please contact the G’milut Hasadim Committee.
B’nai Mitzvah Kids & Families
Participation in Tikkun Olam projects is a part of our b’nai mitzvah program. Let us know what you’re doing for a mitzvah project. We’ll help you advertise and promote your efforts, and you’ll be the lead chairperson for collection and delivery!