Families With Children Under 10
High Holiday Family Service
Our High Holiday family service will be a place for lively singing, soulful praying and celebrating the new year. Led by Hazzan Harold and Education Director Leo Fuhrman with members of the Beth Am band! Geared for families with young kids and open to all ages! Service is free, but registration is required.
- WHEN: Both mornings of Rosh Hashanah, Kol Nidre and Yom Kippur
- TIME: 9:45 am to 10:45am, 6 pm (Kol Nidre)
- WHERE: BAI Social Hall
- RSVP: Fill out form here.
Families with Young Children: DO IT JEWISH!
Monthly, usually Saturdays at 11:00-12:00 noon
A fun activity for kids ages 2-6 and their parents. Every meeting we do something different that relates to a big Jewish event. Sometimes we build, and sometimes we even bake. A program so special, you can only do it once a month! Kids love it. (So do parents!) Participation is free of charge, open to non-members and members, and requires RSVP at: Sarah.email@example.com. Mark your calendars to join us on the dates listed below.
- Sept 23rd, 10-11:30am – Sukkot (festival of booths)
Come decorate our Sukkah! We will decorate the Sukkah, learn about the many different symbols, and share some songs as the seasons change! Snacks and drinks will be served!
- Monday, Oct 1, 5:30-6pm – Simchat Torah (rejoicing with the Torah)
- Oct 21, 11-12pm
- Dec 2, 11-12pm – Hanukkah (festival of lights)
- Jan 13, 11-12pm
- Mar 17, 11-12pm
- Apr 7, 11-12pm
- May 5, 11-12pm